Sunday, August 18, 2013

Cold Front

The cold front was featured on abc7 news at 4pm. I read the information about the usage of cold front on their website. The material looked smooth enough to be used on skin contact. Since many ice packs have a rough surface. I decided to go ahead and purchase it, arrived in a few days. A few days later I got a bruise from an eternal hard drive falling on me. I went to the freezer and took out the cold front. The cold front once taken out to use from the freezer was bitterly cold. After 3 minutes the small cold pack thawed away and had to be put back in the case against the big cold pack. The process was to make the small cold pack freeze, but I find that it did not work. The concept seems good, though the cold front pouch's insulation needs to be rethought.

No comments:

Post a Comment